Tuesday 2 July 2013

Ahoy There

Hi all,

Well I have a bit of news for you today, A while ago I was asked by a lovely lady in Blog Land to join her DT. Unfortunately it was while I was having a bit of a crisis with my crafting, so I did a guest spot for her with the promise that when I was feeling a bit more up to it I would join.

So after having a couple of months off from DT duties, I decided to start afresh and join in with a new team and today I officially join the fantabulous Ladybugs over at Ladybug Crafts Ink. I couldn't have chosen a better time to join as today they have a new release to go along with the challenge.


Through the Ages 6-10 is an extension of extra images to add to the fantastic images already available. I was given the adorable Pirate Billie to work with and this is what I came up with.


I kept the card quite simple as boys don't do fussy and was very chuffed when I found this little skull charm in my collection. Just adding a bit of twine and die cut hearts for my embellies.

I'm sure the other Ladybugs would love it if you popped on over to the Challenge Blog and checked out their creations, while your there you could also join in with our challenge as we have a nice easy theme this fortnight :-  Birthdays.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back sweetie.. and a new DT- Great news!!

Such a cute card too xx

Eileen said...

Congrats on your new DT, so glad that you now feel up to it.
Gorgeous boy's card to start your term with. Fab image, beautifully coloured and great layout
Eileen x

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card, love the image, colours and layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Glad you are getting back in the crafty mood lyndsey and congrats on your new DT. Your card is great as always x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.fab striking colours and details and I love the sweet pirate bear.
Huge congrats on your new DT too :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Big congrats on your new DT place Lyndsey, I'm really pleased for you.
Your card is gorgeous, such a cute image and beautiful detailing
hugs Sue xx

Susan said...

What a stunning debut card Lindsey !!
Fantabulous to have you on the team. Hugs xxx

Sandra H said...

Great news Lyndsey and fab card x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fab card Lyndsey love the image and skull charm! Glad to see you are feeling up to DT duties now - congratulations on the new DT! Susan x

Whimsey said...

Such a cute little pirate!! Great papers; love the addition of he stars!

And...welcome aboard!

Wishcraft said...

Great image and a fab card hun, love your papers and details. Huge congrats on your new DT! Hugs, Lisa x

Kerry said...

Super cute card Lyndsey! Love the pp and cut out stars and how you've strung up the skull with Baker's Twine xx

Julie said...

Hi Lindsey, sorry for the delay in stopping by, welcome to the happy house :) love what you did with Billie here, she look fabulous! Have a great weekend, Julie.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...