Wednesday 12 June 2013

Box in a Bag

Hi all,

Well not really done any crafting again, have been purchasing new items, looking at them, stroking them etc but cant seem to get round to using them - although I have been working on a comparision chart for Promarkers/Copics as I noticed a lot of tutorials seem to have copic colours listed so I am trying to do a like for like chart so I can just cross reference.

So thought I'd show another class make - Box in a Bag which I found the tutorial over on Splitcoast Stampers, the girls loved doing these and they are relatively easy to make.



Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Misty's said...

Hi Lyndsey
wow, I have not seen a box in a bag before. These are awesome! Love them!
Michaela xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie...

These are just gorgeous...

Loving the colours...

Huggles Pops x x x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love your fizzy moon images and really stunning designs and papers ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...