Wednesday 26 June 2013

Birthday Bloom

Hi all,

I have a box of cards that are half finished, and some class cards that just need a few extras to be added to them, and I am fed up of them hanging around taking up space. So I have spent the afternoon finishing them off and bagging them up to hopefully sell!!.

This card was one I did ages ago in class and is called an Upright Z Fold Card (I have a tutorial HERE, although it is pretty straight forward), the card base was done and decorated but was missing an image (as sometimes if one of my girls makes a big mistake I give them my bits & pieces so they can finish their card- then I never get round to finishing mine off lol!!!). The image I found off another half finished card which I didn't like, so decided to combine the 2 and add a few flowers & sentiment to complete.




I love this sweet La La Land image Marci with Flower coloured her with my promarkers and the papers I think are a Trimcraft First Edition pad. The flowers are from WOC and just a little bow with some gorgeous organza ribbon to finish.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

13 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey. I love the sweet image, pretty papers and a fabulous design
Sue xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.adorable sweet image and I love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Carole said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, thanks for the tutorial link, must have a go!

Hope you and yours are well
Hugs
Carole xXx

cebelica said...

Very cute card. I like the image you used. And those flowers are a great touch! Hugs! xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is just stunning, a really gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Soooo pretty Lyndsey! Beautifully coloured image and the flowers finish it off perfectly! Susan x

Mary J said...

Totally adorable, Lyndsey!

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous a fabulous creation, hugs Pops x

Eileen said...

This is gorgeous Lyndsey. Love the beautifully coloured image and that flower spray is perfect. Great layout and design
Eileen x

Donna said...

So pretty Lyndsey, love the stepper design and beautiful flower embellies :) Donna ♥ x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the cute image and beautiful design.

Donna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...