Monday 6 May 2013

Little Claire may Club Stamp

Hi all,

Well I finally have my trusty laptop back yay!!! and I will try not to break the screen again.

I have a couple of cards to show you today using the May Club Stamp Set from Little Claire - now I know I am taking a bit of a DT break at the minute but these were made and photoed in advance and now I have my laptop back I can show you them.

The May set is called Happy Days and features a lovely set of gardening themed images and sentiment.


Here are my cards and you can see from the cards that this set is just perfect for either a male or female card.




Thanks for popping by my blog today, hope your all enjoying this gorgeous Bank Holiday weather.

PS - Before I go just need to tell you about this :-


Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Vicky said...

They are both gorgeous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

Oh these are stunning xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous cards Lyndsey! Can't see what the third picture is though! Susan x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...