Tuesday 7 May 2013

Have you heard the news!!

Hi all,

So have you heard the news, there is a new arrival over on the Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge Blog today in the form of the new release :-

Oh Baby!!!!


Their are 12 adorable images in the new release & when Kerry asked me a while ago to guest for her on this release of course I said yes!!.

To celebrate the release LCI are having a month long challenge with the theme

Baby Baby

Now their isn't an actual hop (not if you dont want to) but over the course of the month each DT & GDT will be choosing 2 commentors each to win one of the new release images. So if you do want to pop over to each members blog and leave a comment you will be in with lots of chances of winning!!

So here is my card, I was given Baby Billies Pram to work with and - well it is just adorable!!


I chose to make a girl card, as Oliver's teacher's partner - who used to be Abbies teacher before she went on maternity leave have just had a gorgeous baby girl - Ava Lilly. So this card is for them off the kids.

I coloured the image with promarkers and used some beautiful papers from LOTV, added a few WOC flowers and lush polka dot organza ribbon.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back later to see my last GDT card for The Stamp Basket

Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

Kerry said...

LOVE your card Lyndsey...I don't know where to start!!! The scalloped border is fab...don't think I've seen that one before (added to my wish list). The flowers are gorgeous (who are WOC?)as are the pp and ribbon. Thanks again for joining us as GD for our new release xx

Sandra H said...

Awww wow this is totally stunning x

Catherine said...

So cute, love the little heart....

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous baby card Lyndsey. Love the Image, papers and fab layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Sue said...

Congrats on your GDT spot Lyndsey. Your card is gorgeous, I love the sweet image and such beautiful detailing
hugs Sue xx

Whimsey said...

What a GREAT card! Love all the flowers - in all honesty - how do you mail that?

Love the papers, beautiful coloring, absolutely adorable!!

Jane said...

Hi fellow GD ;0) I love this new release. Your digi is super cute and looks fab on your delightful card. I love the Kraft and the lush flowers too x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow Lyndsey your card is gorgeous. The image is so cute. Loving all the flowers and the beautiful scalloped border.
Diane xx

Susan said...

Oh Lyndsey this is just beautiful - gorgeous image, layout and fantabulous colouring xxx

Sally said...

Great card Lyndsey, glad you could join us for the new release. Love the layout and the lovely flowers and such a cutie :)
Hugs Sally xxx

Julie said...

Hi Lyndsey, forgive me for not calling by sooner, I don't know where the week has gone! This is one gorgeous card, your colour scheme is so gorgeous!it's been good having you on the team this time, Julie.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...