Saturday 11 May 2013

Double pop up slider

Hi all,

I have found a few pictures of class cards that I have made previously with my ladies, so while I'm not particularly doing much crafting at the moment, thought I might as well show these to you.

This one is a Double Pop Up Slider, when you pull the top tab up, the little mini tab comes up too.

We gave the cards a pretty feminine feel and used some of the older LOTV cute squares for the images.




If you would like instructions on how to make these, let me know and I will try and do a little tutorial for you.

I have a few more cards to show, so will schedule them over the next week or so

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Both are so beautiful with lots of lovely detail added x

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Lyndsey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun...and I hope you are enjoying your weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweet pea, these are absolutely gorgeous, perfection, huggles Pops x x x

coops said...

these are gorgeous lyndsey.really fabulous design and fab pretty images and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Kerry said...

Yes please Lyndsey...I'd love to know how to make one of these gorgeous cards. You know I LOVE your tutorials :-D xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...