Friday 22 March 2013

Mary Mary quite contrary

Hi all,

I have JFF (just for fun) indulgence card to show you today. I have been playing with my La La Land cuties again and coloured a few up, but this one was calling out to be made into a card and I knew instantly that I wanted to create a little scene with her.


I teamed my adorable image with some fab papers from MME and used a Fence & Cloud Die to create a little scene. I really must get me a Grass Die at the weekend (going to the NEC whoop whoop!!!) but for now just used a strip of green paper instead.

I added a few flowers along the fence (which she has obviously been watering) and sort of made the doiley look like a technicolour sun in the background lol!! I also did a new size card for me too 15cm x 12cm quite like this size tbh not quite square but still bigger than an A6

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Charisma Cardz - Die Cuts

Stamp & Doodle - Anything Goes

Everybody Art - Spring

Shopping our Stash - Easter/Spring

Use it Tuesday - Die Cuts/Punches

16 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Just so cute Lyndsey! Love the scene you have created with her and the gorgeous MME papers! Hugs Susan x

lion_tamer said...

Love this card will be using this as inspiration. Thank you x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lyndsey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card lyndsey. Pretty papers and amazing coloring as always
Have a good weekend
Hugs Kelly

Mary J said...

So gorgeous, Lyndsey! Beautiful colouring, love the scene and how you used the doily too!

lauren bergold said...

oh my goodness, such a FAB and totally adorable card, who would not love to see this in their mailbox! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! ♥

Creations by Shirl said...

Love how you created this scene on your card... .so cute....

Eileen said...

What a lovely scene you have created here Lyndsey. Love the image, coloured beautifully, and great papers, design and layout
Eileen x

Cat's sCrap said...

Fantastic card. Fabulous bright colours. Perfect coloring. Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Misty's said...

Oh WOW, my type of card,Lyndsey. Love the colour palette you used and every element.
Michaela xx

Sandra H said...

So cute is your card XX

coops said...

stunning card lyndsey.your scene is so pretty and i love the gorgeous image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Jessi Fogan said...

I love those bright springy papers & that fab little fence! So glad you could play with us at Shopping our Stash this week :)

Jenni said...

Aww fabulous - I love it!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz challenge this week.
Jenni x

mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey :) Love the scene that you created

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge :)

Hugs Mandy xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...