Wednesday 27 February 2013

Zipping by

* Please scroll down for the Little Claire release day 3*

Hi all,

Back again as promised with my card for Inky Impressions - thanks to all who joined in last weeks challenge we had lots of lovely entries.

Anyway the theme this week is

Splash of Red

So we would like to see Red somewhere on your card - a little splash of it or a big splash its up to you but it has to be there.

For my card I used the fabby Spunky Scooter Lili - I love her she is so adorable and just so reminds me of  Abbie hers lol. 


You can see from my card I have gone with lots of red, I also wanted to keep the card quite simple and funky to tie in with the image. These papers from Echo Park were just perfect and make the card seem bright and cheery. I added a little fish tail sentiment and a few gems to finish, wanted to keep a nice clean look.

Thanks for popping by today, will be back tomorrow with my Milkcoffee Card.

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Its really cute Lyndsey, the image is beautifully coloured x

Sandra H said...

Lyndsey your card is gorgeous x

Eileen said...

This is a really great card for a 'tomboy'. Love that image and the papers are fab. Fabulous
Eileen x

coops said...

really love this lyndsey.fabulous papers and design and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...