Sunday 17 February 2013

Under my umbrella

Hi all,

A day late with this post - yesterday saw a new monthly challenge over at Little Claire - and this month our theme is

Love & Romance

So we would like to see lots of love, romance, hearts & flowers on your creations.

For my card I have used the adorable Loverly Jubblies - Robert & Daisy Umbrella image. I chose this image as it make me think of Abbie as the moment - she has a little boyfriend at school and they have been walking home together with his arm around her - awwwww!!!


I teamed my image with some fab Echo Park papers and added a few flowers and cute organza bow. The sentiment is out of the Best Friend stamp.

Thanks for popping by my blog today 

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

PatR said...

Pretty card and I love the colours you've chosen xx

Sandra H said...

Oh this is gorgeous!! x

Riet said...

What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous lyndsey.the image is really sweet and i love your pretty details and colours :D

xx coops xx

Shanna Shands said...

This is a sweet card. Any friend would love to get it!

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Eileen said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Lyndsey I love this image and what you have done with it. Gorgeous colours and colour choices. Fab layout and that really is the perfect sentiment.
Eileen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...