Tuesday 19 February 2013

Sweet Rose

Hi all,

Hope you are all enjoying this little bit of sunshine we are having today, I actually went out today without a coat on fab!!!

So I recently fell in love with an adorable range of stamps from La La Land Crafts - now I know they have been around for ages, but I have only just found them lol!!!

I treated myself to a few stamps first - then I realised they came in digi form and well a few more found their way to me too.

So here is my first card using a La La Land image, I kept the card quite sweet and simple and used some more of the gorgeous MME - Howdy Doody papers (I love this pad!!!)


I coloured the image with Promarkers and the colours are as follows (alothou they do look a little washed out on the picture)

Skin - Blush, Oatmeal, Sunkissed Pink, Coral
Hair - Satin, Tan, Cinammon, Walnut
Dress - Soft Peach, Peach, Coral, Burnt Orange
Hat & Flower - Buttercup, Mustard, Gold, Raw Sienna

I added some faby grossgrain ribbon and a few WOC flowers to finish

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Lou said...

Lovely card Lyndsey. The colours are really nice x

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is fab Lyndsey
Gorgeous image,
Hugs Kelly

Vicky said...

Just beautiful hun....

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

love this lyndsey.really stunning papers and design and the image is so cute :D

xx coops xx

Eileen said...

La La Land does appear to be appearing more and more, I can see why you are taken with their images. Love what you have done with this one Lyndsey. Fabulous colouring, as always, and love the papers, design and embellies you have use. Love it.
Eileen x

Jenny said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours and cute Marci :) Jen xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...