Saturday 9 February 2013

Springtime wishes

Hi all,

I have a cute little card to show you today using a new MFT stamp that I recently purchased. I seem to be having a bit of a spending spree at the min and have found a few new ranges that I seem to have fallen in love with - especially Some Odd Girl & La La Land and of course some new MME papers seem to have found their way into my shopping basket too lol!!!

Today my card has been made using some fabby products that I got from Kitty at My Mums Craft Shop - can deff recommend Kitty for a superfast delivery and great prices.


So I used Springtime Wishes from MFT and Howdy Doody papers from MME. I kept the layout quite simple and added a few pearls and resin flower for decoration. The cute sentiment comes with the stamp along with a few other. Again its one of those smaller size 14cm x 11cm cards and I am enjoying making these at the moment.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

Unknown said...

hi sweetie..loving your very special card love that image its just too cute lol!!!fabulous have a great weekend hugglie sassyxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hello Lyndsey, I love this cute card. I love the shape / size card blank too. May have a go at one that size too.
Tose papers look yummy.
Hugs Kelly

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.really sweet image and I love your pretty papers :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Such a delightful card, so beautiful, hugs! Leah Ann

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

She is sure a cutie Lyndsey and you have made such a pretty card with her! x

Eileen said...

Such an adorable pretty card Lyndsey. Really cute image and so beautifully coloured. Love the papers and design you have used
Eileen x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Wishcraft said...

This is so pretty Lyndsey! Love the image and your fab colouring, gorgeous papers too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

♥Gemma♥ said...

I love it sweetie...its so pretty!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Donna said...

So pretty Lyndsey, the papers are lush and your colouring is fab :) Donna ♥ x

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Lyndsey, love the sweet image, beautiful design and very pretty details.

Donna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...