Friday 8 February 2013

Shhhhh!!! & Little Claire Competition

Hi all,

I have a quick and simple card to show you today, its my turn to showcase on the Inky Inspirations blog today and I have chosen to use this sweet image Lilli's Secret.


I teamed Lilli with some bright and funky papers from MME - On the Bright Side and kept my layout nice and simple,a sweet felt flower and some red gems to finish. I have again used a bit of Mary J inspiration on my card and made a cute 14cm x 11cm size card.

Also we have a competition over on the Little Claire Blog to win the new Feb Club stamp

WIN YOURSELF THIS GREAT SET!

If you would like to win this super stamp set here's what to do:

One of the sentiments contained within the set says 'wish BIG!' if you were granted a big wish what would it be? Leave us a comment and let us know on our blog.
The winner will be announced after 10am Monday 11 February - Good Luck!

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Oh this gorgeous Lyndsey and those dp's are beautiful...

hugs and xxx
Gemma

Misty's said...

Gorgeous card, Lyndsey! Absolutely love the papers you used and love the way you coloured in Lilli too.
Michaela xx

Mary J said...

OH I just love this one too, Lyndsey! I gotta get those papers back out!

Sandra H said...

This Lyndsey is absolutely beautiful your image is coloured to perfection and the layout is lovely too! x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous and adorable hunni..:o)

have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Rom-a said...

wspaniałe połączenie kolorów, urocza karteczka...

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card hun! Love the bright papers and fab layout, and the image is very cute :o) Hugs, Lisa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...