Monday 4 February 2013

Just for fun

Hi all,

I have a card today that I actually made just for fun, no DT work or anything!!! - that doesn't happen very often I tell you.

So I have been eyeing up the cards my teamie Mary J makes for ages and fancied having a go at her style, so here it is.


I used my new uptown girl stamp and some fabby MME papers. The card is smaller than the normal 6x6 I tend to make and is about 11cm x 14cm. I also kept the embellishments very simple and just added a cute little flower that I picked up from Dunelm's for just 50p for the packet - they also had 12x12 bazzil card for just 10p (bargin!!!)

I have to say I am really liking this style and have made quite a few cards like this, just waiting to find some time now to add the images onto them.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Oh this is gorgeous Lyndsey, loving the Mary J style {thats what i call it Lol} of card...you've done a great job sweetie, sometimes it's nice to chop and change your styles and i must say you've perfected this one too...looking forward to seeing more!!

hugs and xxx
Gemma

Misty's said...

Gorgeous card, Lyndsey. Love everything from the choice of the backing paper to the image.
Michaela xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is so pretty Lyndsey. X

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card and l like the cut out image too! x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...