Thursday 28 February 2013

Its all about the WOW factor

Hi all,

We have a new challenge starting today over at Milkcoffee and this week our theme is :-

WOW

For those of you who don't know what wow is - it means White on White - so the only colour we want to see on your creation is on the image only.

Now I have to admit I have never made a wow card before and was a bit worried at first as I do love my patterned papers, but dusted off my embossing folders and got to work. I have to say I am really pleased with the end result and it was a change to actually make my flowers using dies instead of reaching for the flower box.


I used the fabulous image - Fairy Tiffany - isn't she just gorgeous!!. I coloured her with my promarkers and and fussy cut her out. The image was matted onto a Floral Oval die cut embossed with the Swiss Dots folder. The background panels were embossed with a Crafts Too Floral folder and I used a couple of MD dies for the flowers & swirl.

Please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

The Stamp Basket said...

Lovely design, Lyndsey...the white on white works so well with this image! Hugs, Janet xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

So so pretty Lyndsey
And those flowers are beautiful
Hugs Kelly

Mary J said...

Amazingly beautiful, Lyndsey - love this!!!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is gorgeous Lyndsey. Your colouring is beautiful and the flowers are just scrummy! Susan x

Lau W said...

So lovely card, very nice !
xxx

Misty's said...

WOW for your WOW. Absolutely stunning, Lyndsey!
Michaela xx

Sandra H said...

Lyndsey your card is beautiful x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.fabulous white on white design,really pretty details and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, love the gorgeous image and design.

Donna x

Shanna Shands said...

Lovely white on white!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Truly stunning and you have just reminded me i have that bog flower die somewhere...will have to dig it out!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...