Friday 15 February 2013

Easter Release Blog Hop

Hi all,

Sorry not been around for the last few days, have had a bit of a nasty water infection which has made me feel quite ill. Still not 100% but at least I now have some antibiotics from the doc's.

Anyway today sees our monthly blog hop over at Inky Impressions and this month we are showcasing the new easter releases.

So you should have come here from Lydia's blog. If not you need to start HERE and hop along, in case you get lost along the way here is the Blog Hop List.


For my card I have used Fashionsita Lilli & Giant Egg Chair. As soon as I saw this image I knew it had to be paper pieced and as its an Easter theme it just had to be bright and funky colours.


I teamed my image with some fabby MME - On the Sunnyside papers and coloured my little cutie in with my promakers. A cute heart doiley and some pretty flowers just to finish.

Promarkers used
Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Oatmeal, Blush
Hair - Burnt Umber, Chestnut, Cinammon
Top, Hat, Socks - Tulip Yellow, Canary, Lemon, Soft Lime
Skirt, Shoes, Hearts - Cardinal, Poppy, Berry

You now need to hop on over to Olivia's blog to see what see has come up with.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh Lyndsey, Your card and image is absolutely stunning and the papers are gorgeous!

Misty's said...

Oh WOW, what a gorgeous card, Lyndsey. Love your striking colour palette. Love the images you used too.
Michaela xx

Caryn S said...

Nice colors and I love the dimension and layering on this card.

alethea said...

Oh I just love this!! Fabulous colours and I love that you have paper pieced the imagE!! HUgsxx

Leeann said...

How cute! Love the colors and the card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...