Saturday 2 February 2013

Check it out!!!

Hi all,

Well its a lovely morning here, the sun is shining nice and bright and doesn't it make everything seem more cheerful. On top of that the kids are going to spend the night at Nan & Grandads so me and hubs have the house to ourselves - whoop whoop - we get to watch something on the TV other than the Disney Channel or Cartoon Network lol!!!!

Anyway today its a new challenge over at Pink Gem and its the Pink' teams turn to host. Lisa has chosen our theme and this week its

Gingham / Checks

So here is my card -I have used the gorgeous Fairy Chloe and teamed her with some fabby Echo Park papers.


I kept the card a bit clean and simple today and focused on the layers and layout rather than adding lots of flowers, I quite like it but not sure how long I can keep out of the flower box for lol!!

Please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabby creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today 

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Eileen said...

A beautiful card Lyndsey. Fabulous colouring and love the layout desing and embellies... smiling at the clean and simple....
Eileen x

Misty's said...

Oh WOW, what a gorgeous card, Lyndsey! Love your layout, the choice of all elements and the image is a sweetie ... coloured in beautifully.
Michaela xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Lyndsey, your post did make me laugh, I remember when Georgia wouldnt part with the remote and we had wall to wall Disney and Nick channels. Gorgeous card, love it without flowers, but like myself, you do like a flower or three! Have a great weekend, hugs Heidi x

Vicky said...

Simply stunning as always hun..:o)

have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow Lyndsey....your card is stunning. The image is adorable and the backing papers are gorgeous. Love the flowers and tag.
Have a lovely weekend!
Diane xx

p.s just finished my homework. See you on Monday :-)

Julie said...

This is beautiful Lyndsey! Fab colouring and a stunning design - love the little metal and pearl flower embellies! Hugs, Juliexx

Riet said...

What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card sweetie, love the dp's and the detail is stunning...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...