Wednesday 30 January 2013

Sweet Lilli

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at Inky Impressions today and our theme this week is :

Bingo

So pick a line, either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally or if your feeling adventurous why not go for the full house!!!!

Bingo Card

So for my creation I used the top horizontal row and chose Flowers, Ribbon & Pink - no surprise there then really lol!!!

I made a cute little wall hanging to sit my adorable image - Fashionista Lilli - on to.

Bet you can't guess who has already stolen this for her room!!!!!!


I started with a chipboard heart (Craftwork Cards) and covered it with some pretty pink argyle paper and carefully cut around it. The flowers & ribbon are from WOC and the pretty little metal flowers are upside down spacers with a gem glued into the middle. Everything has been glued down with my favourite new toy - my hot glue gun (thanks Maggie) seriously I love it!!!! - so much better than having to wait for silicone to dry

Please do pop on over to the Challenge Blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations, join in the fun and you could win a fabulous sticker maker from this weeks sponser - very useful - I use mine when I want to add sticky onto the back of fiddly/intricate die cuts.


Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a gorgeous heart Lyndsey, don't blame Abigail for pinching it! x

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Lyndsey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous and perfect as always hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

Awwwwwwww.....Lyndsey this is stunning x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.really love the shape and fab pretty image and details ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...