Monday 21 January 2013

New release

Hi all,

I am here today with the first stamp being released from Little Claire this week- we have a fab range of new embellishments for our ever popular Changing Tree Stamp and today I am showing you the new - Baking Embellishments.

The set consists of 8 individual stamps - cook book, rolling pin, oven gloves, cupcake, star cutter, heart cutter, scales & wooden spoon and is just £3.99

Here are my cards


I teamed the stamp with some fabby papers from the Papermania - Happy Days collection, a few WOC flowers and some fabby yellow gingham ribbon.I thought all the gingham gave the card as fab kitcheny feel.


For this card I used some cute cupcake paper from the Dovecraft - Tea Party range, again a few WOC flowers and a cute little organza bow. I created the card shape with one of the Grand Circle Nesties.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back later to see my inspiration post for Inky Impressions and back tomorrow to see another Little Claire new release.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Cute cards Lyndsey the stamp looks perfect for a girly card x

Vicky said...

They are both so gorgeous and such wonderful details too hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.really love the fab image and your designs are stunning :D

x coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...