Thursday 24 January 2013

Hearts a plenty

Hi all,

We have a new showcase over at Milkcoffee today and our theme this week is - Hearts - perfect to show off some of the new valentine releases in store.

For my card I have used the gorgeous - Charlotte Valentine Date - such a little cutie clutching her heart purse.

I teamed the image with some gorgeous papers from the First Edition Rose Garden pad - I am so loving the 2 new FE pads at the mo. The card shape I think is called a Double Z Fold Card and I trimmed the top corners off to create the shape and made a little band to keep it closed.

This is the card closed

Here is the card open 

Thank you for popping by my blog today, please do pop back later to see the final release from Little Claire.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Love the card design you have used here Lyndsey. Can't remember when I last used it (thanks for the inspiration you will see it appearing again soon ;) )
Such a cute image and love the papers you have used with her. The band works really well with it
Eileen x

coops said...

oh wow this stunning lyndsey.the card design is really beautiful and i love your pretty colours and image :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Your card Lyndsey and layout is stunning x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...