Tuesday 1 January 2013

Butterfly Garden

Hi all,

Happy 2013 to you all, hope the new year brings you all love, luck and happiness.

I was very lucky last year to be asked to design for some fantastic companies using their wonderful products,  and they were all so patient with me during the time of my operation and recouperation period. Hopefully this year I can continue to do them proud and keep up with all the new releases.

So today I start my new blog year off with the fabulous January Club Stamp from Little Claire - Cherish, Hugs, Dream is a beautiful whimsical stamp of flowers & butterflies. For just £8.99 you get the stamp set, full colour instructions and all materials needed to make a card and 2 more colour project instructions.



Don't forget whilst your in the club you also get 10% off every purchase and free delivery on all items.
So onto my cards.

I made these cute little calendars as teachers gifts for christmas - hopefully they liked them

I kept the design on this card very simple as I wanted the image to be the focus, some lovely bright papers from MME and a few embellies were all that was needed.


For this card I stamped the image in a pale grey ink instead of the usual black and love how it gives it more of a sketchy feel to the image. Again I kept the layout and papers very simple.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi, Oh wow this is a good start its totally stunning x

Eileen said...

These are really lovely Lyndsey. They really look forward to Spring appearing and Summer days of sunshine.
Wishing you and all in your family all they would wish for in this coming year.
Thanks for the lovely comments you always leave, and thanks for the inspiration
Eileen x

coops said...

wow these are stunning lyndsey.really gorgeous colours and the stamp is beautiful.
Happy New Year hun :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...