Saturday 8 December 2012

Walkies!!!!

Hi all,

I haven't fell off the end of the earth, just not been feeling too good this last week and have had no energy for crafting - I am now seriously behind with my Christmas Cards so need to get cracking really. Now saying that you would think my card today would be a xmas one, but no! I wanted a bit of a change from snowflakes and such and so have gone all pretty and feminine.

So its time for a new challenge over at Pink Gem Challenge and the theme this week is

Lavender & Lace

I went for a very girly card for this one and used the gorgeous image Butterfly Chloe which is available in store for just £1.50.


I teamed Chloe with some gorgeous papers from LOTV - oh my I really didn't want to use these, have had them for weeks and keep looking at them but not wanting to use them. Well they just went so well with the challenge theme I couldn't resist. A few WOC flowers, organza ribbon and of course some pretty lace to finish. The image has been cut out using the lovely Floral Oval Die by Spellbinders - I love this die and is fast becoming my fave.

Thanks so much for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

12 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a pretty card Lyndsey! Love the design and flowers so pretty! x

Caroline said...

Lyndsey this is gorgeous the image is so adorable and is coloured so beautifully. I love the layout the colours are so beautiful. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

wow a stunning card lindsey love the colours and that image is perfect so cute too have a lovely day hugs sassyxxxxx

Eileen said...

This is really beautiful Lyndsey. Love the image, so perfectly coloured and lilac :)
Great layout,design and embellies
Eileen x

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness what a pretty image and your card is absolutely beautiful xx

Donna Mosley said...

A wonderful card Lyndsey, love the gorgeous image and scrummy details.

Donna x

Kim said...

fantastic card and such a cute image - love the colours too
Kim x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsay.stunning sweet image and i love your pretty colours and flowers ;D

xx coops xx

Shanna Shands said...

Pretty purples. Sweet image.

Debbie said...

Hi Lyndsey...gorgeous card. I love all your fabulous details.
Hugs Debbie x

Wishcraft said...

This is gorgeous Lyndsey, such a pretty card! Sorry you've not been feeling well hun, I'm the same at the moment - loads to do and no energy to do it! Hugs, Lisa x

Janet said...

Lyndsey.......this is stunning....love it! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...