Tuesday 11 December 2012

Owl Christmas Tree

Hi all,

Back with a christmas card today am trying to get them all finished by the end of this week so I can relax a bit next week.

Todays cards uses the Christmas Owl Tree from Little Claire and I kept the design layout very simple and stuck to the more traditional muted colours.


The papers are by Kaisercraft and were free with a magazine, the snowflakes are a Marianne Design Die and the fabby sentiment was a stamp I found in Next!!

Thanks for popping by my blog today 

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the owl tree is fabulous and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Lyndsey, So beautiful is your card and image lovely layout too xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love this little owl tree and your beautiful design :) Donna ♥ x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

PatR said...

Love this card Lyndsey. The stamp design is fabulous and I love the colour combo too. xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love your vintage colours and really fab image :D

xx coops xx

Kim said...

gorgeous card, love the image
Kim x

Kerry said...

What a fab image Lyndsey...love the colours of the pp and the kraft snowflake. Gorgeous x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...