Saturday 15 December 2012

How many more sleeps?

Hi all,

Today sees a new challenge over at Little Claire, how ever the card I made I cant show you as in my infinite wisdom I used a new stamp thats not released till Jan - having a right numpty week!!!!!!

So I thought I pop a different Little Claire card on that I made with my class ladies following a sketch the other week. The image used is called Sleep Tight , which I teamed with Dovecraft Vintage Christmas papers.


This cute little stamp is on offer at the moment for just £4.50, so why not get it in early ready for next years cards.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey the image is so adorable and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Wishcraft said...

Super sweet card hun, lovely colours and details :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sandra H said...

Oooooooh so cute is your card x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Lyndsey it's a fab card! What a cute image and love your design. Hugs Susan x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.really fab design and colours and i love the sweet owls :D

x coops xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Lovely little chrimbo card, have added it to the Little Claire blog challenge. Hope your phone survived? hugs Heidi x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...