Friday 21 December 2012

Circle Stepper Class Cards

Hi all,

Today I am showing you a couple of cards that I made with my class the other week, I found a fab circle stepper card on Pinterest - so decided to make a template and get the girls making those.

We used a set of stamps from Papermania Noel collection and some great papers from Avec which have fab glittery designs on them.




The sentiments are the Christmas Sentiments from Little Claire and a £12.99 for a set of 12 designs.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Lyndsey x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.fab image and i love the fantastic shape :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Wow love the shape of these, must make one. hugs Heidi x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...