Monday 17 December 2012

Away we go

Hi all,

How you all doing, are you nice and prepared for next week or running round like headless chickens lol!!!!, I am all prepared at home but have been very busy up the school helping out with different things. I have spent all afternoon helping to make the christingle candles ready for tomorrows navitity (all 180 of them) and tonight I have brought home some books to wrap ready for santa to give out at the party on Thurs - have already spent Fri afternoon wrapping at school and will still need to go up tomorrow afternoon to finish off - I must either be too soft or have mug written across my forhead lol!!!!.

Anyways today I have a cute little card made using an adorable Mo Manning topper available from the Hobby House and have teamed it with some freebie papers from a magazine.


I have kept the card quite simple- as to be honest getting a bit fed up of making xmas cards now so I seem to be going more simple with them and adding less embellies - cant wait to get them all out of the way so I can start using some pretty papers and colours lol!!

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Lyndsey this is so beautiful the image is coloured so beautifully and the layout is gorgeous. I love it. caroline xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the sweet image and scrummy design.

Donna x

Unknown said...

what a very beautiful and very adorable cute card love that mo's image such a perfect card hun hugs sassyxxxx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fab card Lyndsey I love that adorable image and what a brilliant layout x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cute card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i oove the fun sweet image and your layers and colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, your colouring is amazing!

hugs Vicky xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...