Sunday 11 November 2012

NEC Goodies & news!!!!!

Hi all,

I have very exciting news to share today, you may see a clue in my side bar!!!. The lovely Janet from Pink Gem Designs has asked little ol me to be on her Design Team and of course I said yes. I am on the team of the Pinks - which means we show our card on the day of the challenge and the other team the Gems show their creations on the midway reminder. Now I only got asked on Thurs night and the challenge went live yesterday so I didnt have time to join in this time, but I have printed off my first digi image and will be getting a little creation made up over the next couple of days. But if you would like to pop on over to the Pink Gem Challenge Blog and check out my new teamies creations I'm sure they would love you too. You can also get almost daily of inspiration by poping on over to the Gems of Inspiration Blog too!!

Now then, I had a fabulous time at the NEC with some friends yesterday. Loads to see and some fabulous creations on display. I even had time to have a little chat with Steve from Little Claire and talk a few ladies into purchasing stamps from the store after giving them lots of ideas to use them for - and Steve let me into a few secrets on some new designs that Gill is currently doing!!!!. Also one the best things was seeing my cards on display on the stand and hearing ladies saying how nice they were and taking pics - and my teamies cards too obviously!!! - and girls they are so gorgeous IRL just beautiful.  Well I promised Diane I would pop some piccys of my new stash on here - so here goes.



Wee Stamps Toppers, Decoupatch Items, Ribbon, Stamps & Calendar Tabs

Hougie Board (pink!!!), Craftwork Cards, Silicone, 12x12 card & A4 card in White & Kraft

 Coloured Card, 6x6 Card Blanks, Red Tape & Alterable Chipboard Items

Xmas Paper Pads & Pearl Gems

Spellbinders Nesties & FF Embossing Folder

Various Dies

Thanks for pooping by my blog today, if your off to the show today have a fab day

Lyndsey xx


11 comments:

Caroline said...

Congratulations Lyndsey can't wait to see what beautiful creations you come up with and have a good time playing with all those goodies. Caroline xxx

Pamela said...

Hi Lyndsey, just wanted to say welcome to the Pink Gem team. Looking forwatd to see your designs.

I was at the NEC yesterday and had a great day, still got to sort out my statsh!

Pam x

Wendy L said...

WOW. xxxx
Well done. xxx

Donna Mosley said...

OMG! Lyndsey, LOVE all your scrummy stash hun. You are going to have the best time playing with this lil' lot.

Welcome to PGD DT too sweetie, you will have the best time.

Donna xxx

Diane's Card Designs said...

A big congratulations on your DT position. That's fabulous news. I love their images and can't wait to see your work.

Had a great day yesterday at the NEC and can't wait till March for the next one. Loving all your craft goodies.

Going off to do my homework and I'll be using my new godies from the NEC.

See you tomorrow!

Diane xx

Jules said...

Hi Lyndsey

Many congratulations on being asked to join the Pink Gem DT. Looking forward to seeing your creations.

Also loved looking at all your NEC goodies. You won't know which to play with first!!! You lucky girlie!!

What an exciting few days you have had.

Thank you for playing along with my little "spot the image" game on Friday. Sorry you didn't win.

Love Jules xx

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations and wow what a lovely stash of crafty goodies xx

coops said...

Huge congrats on your DT lynsey and your new goodies are fabulous, enjoy :D

xx coops xx

Laura said...

Congratulations on your DT post Lyndsey! Look at all those new goodies! Have fun playing, look forward to seeing what you make.
Laura xx

Christine said...

Blimey Lyndsey did you leave anything? lol..looks like you'll be busy for a while looking forward to your début PG creation..

smiles Christine x

Janet said...

Welcome to the team Lyndsey....can't wait to see your PGD creations! Blimey you did do quite a bit of shopping at the NEC didn't you lol x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...