Thursday 15 November 2012

Counting down the days

Hi all,

Its time for a new showcase over on the Milkcoffee Blog and today the team are showcasing some of the new Christmas images.

For my creation I have used to fabulous Lisbeth & Christmas - isnt she so adorable singing along to her favorite christmas carols with her pets in tow.

I created a fabby little Countdown to Christmas chalkboard calendar for Abbie, and had such fun making it.

 
I started off with a cheap frame from the £1 shop and replaced the glass with a piece of chalk board which again I got from the £1 shop and just chopped to size.  I decorated the frame with ribbon, die cut pontsettia flower and my new holly flourish. The letters I found in my stash and were from a sheet of die cut alphabets.

Now I know its not 24 days till christmas at the moment, but we put our decorations up on the 1st and so it will be 24 days then. I also just wanted to put a number on there for the photo lol!!!

Please do pop on over to the Blog and check out what my team mates have created with some of the other fabulous Christmas designs.

Thanks for popping by my blog today 

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges


Chalk N Stock - Anything goes (must inc chalk)

I love Promarkers - Christmas Tree

My Mums Craft Shop - Winterwonderland

Divas by Design - Anything Goes

SJ Crafts - Christmas

12 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous project Lyndsey, may well have to have a go at this. Love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Caroline said...

What a fabulous idea love how you have decorated it. Caroline xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lyndsey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Eileen said...

What a great idea and great shopping for ingredients. Love the image and fabulous design and layout
Eileen x

coops said...

love this lyndsey.your come up with the most fantastic ideas and i love all your gorgeous details and image ;D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

Your countdown project is fab!! Thanks for entering the S J Crafts Christmas challenge! Sarah x

lorby said...

She is very cute and this chalkboard idea is fantastic! I like it better than Advent calendars. Thanks you for joining the Chalk n Stock challenge. Jearise at http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com from the Chalk n Stock DT.

Nikki Byrne said...

Wonderful project and fabulous image, thank you for sharing it with us at Chalk N Stock this week and good luck :o)
Hugs

Nikki DT

DesignerDiva said...

Super cute card and a fabulous design!
Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week and good luck in the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Tameko said...

Wow....fabulous countdown project ! Thanks for joining us at Chalk N Stock.

Karen said...

Fab card Lyndsey, had to look for the Christmas tree though..... lol, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

MilkCoffee said...

Stunning project! lovely design as always Lyndsey!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...