Friday 9 November 2012

Christmas Starburst

Hi all,

Thought I'd pop on today and show you a card I taught in class a few weeks ago. The card design is called a Starburst and I found the original inspiration for it over on Pinterest. I gave it a bit of a tweak to suit my class and added a rosette where the points joined.



The rosette was made using a Tim Holtz die and a bit of ribbon hid the join where the papers met. I love how you can make the card look totally different just by changing the papers and the design can be used for so many occasions.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous Lyndsey love the effect and the colours of both are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Wendy L said...

Great idea, it looks great, xxx

Sandra H said...

Lyndsey this is lovely so effective xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love the star burst effect and fab rosettes :D

xx coops xx

Hazel said...

Fab cards Lyndsey - love the different feel you get just by using a different colour way.

Thanks for popping by my blog to see me and leaving me some lovely comments.

I hope you have a great weekend.

Take care

Toodle pip

Hazel xx

Eileen said...

These are gorgeous Lyndsey. I especially love the pink one. Bet you class was happy to learn how to do these.
Wow that's quite a stash you brought back from NEC looks like you are going to be having fun.
Congrats on your new DT position.
Eileen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...