Friday 23 November 2012

Waking in a winter wonderland

Hi all,

Well I really need to get a shift on with my christmas cards, I feel like I have already made loads but most of them have gone off as DT samples so I really need some for myself now lol!!.

Anyway to speed things up a bit I brought some fab Toppers from the Hobbyhouse at the NEC and have made a few cards with those, so over the next couple of days I will be showing those.

The first card I think is my fave so far and features the gorgeous little girl Heidi from Wee Stamps.


I think is possibly my fave so far as I have used pink on it lol!!!. the papers are a mix of Dovecraft & Papermania and I have used my gorgeous Floral Oval Nestie (I so love this!!!). A few flowers and a bit of lace and gingham ribbon to finish off. The sentiment is from a old Papermania set.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, be sure to pop back to see some more creations using these gorgeous toppers.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafty Creations - Christmas is coming

Cute Card Thursday  - Girls Only

Divas by Design - 2 or more Papers

Inky Impressions - Make it Girly

MMCS - Song Inspiration (Winter Wonderland or White Christmas)

17 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey the image is coloured beautifully and I love the layout. That oval die is so beautiful. Caroline xxx

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey. Love the image, design and beautiful papers.
Hugs
Caz x

Wendy L said...

Love everything about this one, gorgeous. xxx

Mary J said...

Another gorgeous card by you Lyndsey - stunning colouring and detail as usual!

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is just beautiful Lyndsey..
Love everything about it

Hugs Kelly

Unknown said...

hiya....wow just loving this so simply beautiful and superb cute as a button card ..hugs sassyxxxxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous image and colours, such a pretty card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Hazel said...

Hi Lyndsey

Your card is just perfect - I love these toppers the colours are just so rich and they are great when you need something in a hurry as it takes me an age to colour sometimes.

Sorry I haven't been able to pop by sooner - I've been having horrible problems with Blogger but hopefully everything is sorted now (fingers crossed!).

Thanks for dropping by to see me and leaving me some much appreciated comments.

Have a great weekend.

Take care.

Toodles

Hazel xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love your fab pretty flowers and design and really sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Gosh Lyndsey this is so beautiful x

Joey said...

Lyndsey this is pure gorgeousness! love it. Joey x

Eileen said...

My fav Sylvia Zet image and you have coloured her so beautifully. Love the ble and red together. GORGEOUS CARD !!!
Eileen x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Fab card! Very beautiful paper, lovely image. I love it. hugs, Helena

Unknown said...

Another beautie well done fabulous work Hugs Elaine

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous in every way, love it...thanks for joining us at Divas!
Helen x

craftyb said...

Simply adorable - LOVE the colours! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...