Monday 12 November 2012

Butterfly Wishes

Hi all,

I have a couple of cards to show you today using one of the older images available from Little Claire - the stamp is called Butterfly Tree and is amazing value at just £8.99 for 7 images & 2 sentiments.


When I saw that Gill had done a post on the stamp over on the Little Claire Blog the other day, I knew I just had to add this one to my collection.

For the first card I used the actual tree and teamed it with my new oval nestie (just had to have this after keep seeing it on my teamie Donna's blog!!!) and some lovely MME papers.


On the second card I used the gorgeous Butterflys and teamed them with some First Edition papers & WOC flowers.


Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards, Lindsey. Love your colours.
Hugs
Kim
x

Caroline said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey I love the butterflies. Caroline xxx

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie these are both just gorgeous I love them, huggles Pops x x x

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning cards Lyndsey, love the gorgeous designs & details.

Donna x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful cards Lyndsey especially love the butterflies.
luv
Debby

coops said...

both so beautiful lyndsey.the images are gorgeous and i love your pretty colours and designs :D

xx coops xx

Little Claire said...

Such beautiful cards and thanks for bringing them to the NEC - I had to get right on to Steve's case when he got back to make sure he didn't lose them, thankfully not and these two cards are displayed proudly in our shop! Hugs, Gill x

Eileen said...

Another two gorgeous cards Lyndsey. Love the images and papers on both. Perfectly coloured and great design and layout
Eileen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...