Wednesday 28 November 2012

Along for the ride

Hi all,

Well its been a christmas card overload on here over the last few days, I'm still no where near where I need to be with my collection though so need to keep plodding on. I feel so awful as someone wanted to by some the other day and I couldn't sell them as I don't know if I will find the time to make all the ones I need let alone any to sell. - Why do I have to have such a big family, who expect nothing less than a handmade card now.

Today I have used another Hobbyhouse Toppers (not again you cry!!!!), I cant help it I just love them and they make for such a quick and easy card. Also I am trying to make sure that I use up the things I buy instead of using 1 item from the pack then forgetting about it - If I don't use it, I didn't really need it in the first place and I think I am trying to convince myself lol!!!

Anyway todays card uses a Wee Stamps image of the adorable little Heidi.


The papers are a right mix of - free, and old & new Papermania packs. WOC flowers, Hobbycraft wooden embellishment, gorgeous dotty organza ribbon and the sentiment is a Little Claire Christmas Sentiment Tag. 

Thanks for popping by my blog today, I will be back tomorrow with something that is not a Hobbyhouse Topper, though I cant promise it wont be Christmas.

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

I think these toppers are adorable Lyndsey and don't get tired of seeing the beautiful creations you make with them! x

Caroline said...

Lyndsey this is gorgeous the image is beautifully coloured and the design is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Carol Willis said...

Such a sweet image, love this Lyndsey.
Hugs
Caz x

Unknown said...

lol.. I know what you mean - no shop brought cards for family and friends !!! well this is scrummy xx

Unknown said...

wow fabulous card ..love the cute image ...just too cute and your papers choice is excellent hugs sassyxxxx

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Eileen said...

It may be a topper but you have made her into a beautiful card Lyndsey. Great design, layout and embellies
Eileen x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Lyndsey.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...