Tuesday 2 October 2012

Splish, Splash Splosh

Hi all,

I have a cute little card to show you today using an adorable image from The Digi Garden. I have used Emily's Rainy Day image and have given her a bright red rainmac and some funky yellow wellies.


I have teamed Emily with some fab papers from Papermania from the Happy Days collection and some funky red dotty ribbon & cute little wooden flower. I also just couldn't resist adding the cute little umbrella charm.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Gem of a Challenge - For the girls
Colour me Creative - Bright & fun colours
Send a smile 4 kids - Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Use a Digi
Pile it on - Card for a child

14 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

AAAhhh she is adorable Lyndsey. Love her..Perfect papers to go with her too..

hugs Kelly

Kim said...

fabulous card and love the bright colours!
Kim x

Sandra H said...

Wonderful card with an adorable image and coloured so beautiful x

Anonymous said...

Oh my word she is so stinkin' CUTE!! Love your color choices and stunning details on your card!! TFS! :)

Wishcraft said...

Super cute card Lyndsey! I love these papers - I might actually have to buy a second pad of them, don't think I've ever done that before lol :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the sweet image and scrummy papers.

Donna x

Eileen said...

Such a cute image and gorgeous card Lindsey. Love your choice of colours and papers
Eileen x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love these fab papers and the image is really sweet ;D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So beautiful,I love the image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is just gorgeous Lyndsey love the lemon and red together and what fun papers!

Suzanne said...

beautiful colouring thanks for joining us at cmc this week

Unknown said...

Hi Lyndsey, well you had me at Emily - who can resist a digi with that name! Furthermore, who can resist a digi that cute!! Then such a gorgeous card - love the papers and the charm is perfect.

Thanks for joining in at The Cutie Pies this time.

Sarah


Vicky said...

A great fun card!! Thanks for joining our girly theme at A Gem Of A Challenge

hugs Vicky xxx

http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk/

BethieJ said...

SO SO CUTE!!! I LOVE that sweet little umbrella charm.. the perfect accent :)
Thanks for joining us last week at PIO!!
Have a GREAT day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...