Monday 22 October 2012

Christmas samples

Hi all,

Thought I'd pop on today and show a couple of samples I made for Trimcraft.

Fancy Fold Christmas Star - made using Fizzy Moon For Him Decoupage & Paper Pad 

Twisted Card/Gift Card  - made using Special Delivery Decoupage & 8x8 Papers. Tag Sentiment is from the Christmas Tags set from Little Claire

Inside view (pocket on RH side - perfect for holding gift cards or money)

--------------------------------------------

Yay!!! I also won another award - for my In the Pink Card
And I won here - for my Adore card
craftymess challenge blog


Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

congrats on you wins Lyndsey and your samples are fab

Hugs Kelly

Caroline said...

These are fabulous I love the paper's. Caroline xxx

Vicky said...

Two adorable cards Lyndsey...and well done too on your awards hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

They're both gorgeous Lyndsey! Lovely designs and I just love that Fizzy Moon image, he's fab :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Donna said...

Great projects Lyndsey, I love the twisted gift card, so clever an the fancy fold star is a fab Christmas deccy :) Donna ♥ x

Sandra H said...

Totally fabulous creations x

Little Claire said...

Lovely cards Lyndsey, great ideas x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, these are just gorgeous, love your colours too hugs Pops x x x

coops said...

these are stunning lyndsey.adorable images and i do loove the fab shapes you make ;D
congrats on your wins too :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Lyndsey.


Hugs Riet.xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the shapes. Huge congrats on the wins hun.

Donna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...