Saturday 28 July 2012

Flower Fairy

Hi all,

By the time this post is live I should be on my way to sunny Brean Sands for a week of Fun, Sun & Sea with a few little drinks thrown in too lol!!!. But for now as its the weekend it means its time for a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss and this week we want to see 

Pearls

We are sponsered this week by the fabulous 

Dilly Beans Designer & Challenge Blog

Megan also gave the team a choice of images to work with so I chose the fabulous Amalia Flower Fairy - 396.


I teamed my image with some bright and funky papers and added pearls to the center of my flowers and in the corner of my card.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop by the TG Challenge and check out my team mates gorjuss creations.

I have scheduled a few posts over next week to keep you company whilst I am away lol!!

Lyndsey xx 

11 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

superb card so pretty and girlie hope you enjoy your holiday....hugs sassyx

Anonymous said...

would you know its sooooo strange I did not really like this image when I saw it to start off with as an un coloured stamp, but I LOVE what you have done with it and LOVE all the bright colours too! hugs me xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.really sweet image and i love your bright papers with the pop of black :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is gorgeous Lyndsey, love the sweet image.

Donna x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Just fab Lyndsey love the DPs with it and the funky flowers! Have a fab holiday xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Lyndsey and so cute.
luv
Debby

Gaynor said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love you fab colour combo. Have a fabulous holiday. xxGaynor

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful card hun! Such gorgeous colours, fab layout and love that sweet image :o) Hope you're having a fabulous holiday! Hugs, Lisa x

HelenR said...

Gorgeous card, love the bright colours! Helen R x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...