Tuesday 3 July 2012

Candy Beach Huts

Hi all,

I have another card to show you today using the Christmas Beach Huts from Little Claire, this time I went for a contemporary Candy Colour combo. I really love this stamp although I did spend a lot of time trying to get my shading right and I would recommend a couple of extra fine nibs for your promarkers.


The papers are again Papermania Mistletoe Kisses, a strip of Organza and dotty ribbon and a few MS Snowflakes.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

The Squirrel & the Fox - Christmas in July

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Christmas in July

Hooked on Crafts - Christmas in July

Lollipop Crafts - Christmas in July

13 comments:

Eileen said...

This is lovely Lyndsey, and so different for a Christmas card. Beautifully coloured and great design and layout. Love it
Eileen x

Caroline said...

Morning Lyndsey gorgeous card love those beach huts. The layout and colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

Love love love this card honey - lush colours xx

Carol Willis said...

I really love this stamp, must get it!! Love the colours you've used on this one.
Hugs
Caz x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is fabulous Lyndsey,love the pastel shades and it was worth the extra time because your colouring is breathtaking! xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Oh Lyndsey...i so love this card, love the colours & such gorgeous detail too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card, I love this image. The colour you have uses are great

hugs Vicky x x x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love the fun quirky image and your colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautiful. I love this sweet image and the colours are gorgeouss.

MagsB said...

This is fabulous! What pretty colours - and what a fun image! I don't think I've ever seen a snowman and beach huts together, but don't they look great?! Terrific card! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

love Mags B x

Chris said...

What an adorable card, Lyndsey! I love the colors that you chose to use. It just made me smile! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!
Chris

Susan said...

Such a cute Christmas card.....the colouring is great.
Thanks for joining in our Christmas in July Challenge at LCI this month xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...