Saturday 7 July 2012

Alice in Wonderland - DT card for Totally Gorjuss

Hi all,

Sorry I am late with my post today, I have had to go over to my moms to get my washing done as my washer has broken down and they cant come out and fix it till next week. The kids cannot go to school in dirty uniforms lol!!!

Anyway today sees a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss and as its the first Saturday of the month it means its Sketch Week, which is as always sponsered by Joanna Sheen with a £10 voucher to spend in her online store

So here's the sketch (nice & easy)

 And heres my Card, I have used a fabulous new image from Milkcoffee called Tiffany in the Wonderland, isnt she just gorjuss.



Of course Tiffany as Alice had to be coloured in blue, so I teamed her with some fabby Papermania Capsule Collection papers, a few WOC flowers and some gorgeous Organza Ribbon.

Please do pop by the Challenge Blog and check out my team mates gorjuss creations this week.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

Craft Punked - Monochrome (hope hair & skin colours are ok)

Paper Pretties - Any Occasion Card

Scrapbook Sisters - One Stamp

Delightfull Challenges - Primary Colours (Blue)

Paperplay Challenge - Happy Birthday

14 comments:

Vicky said...

Beautiful Lyndsey...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Paula said...

I just love this! Fab colours and fantastic image! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :)

Caroline said...

Hi Lyndsey. Blogger playing up you might get my comment twice, Gorgeous card love the image and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey.
Hugs
Caz x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Really pretty Lyndsey love all the blue and its a real 'girly' card x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love your blue colours and stunning image :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

CraftyNess said...

Beautiful card - the image and ebellishments work so well together - thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week x

Helen Anderson said...

Gorgeous Lyndsey, love the colour scheme! Thanks for joining Craft Punked and good luck :) x

Wishcraft said...

Sooo pretty hun, lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Lyndsey just popping back to say thanks so much for joining us at Delightful Challenges for our "Primary Colours" Challenge - hope to see you again for our next challenge, hugs Susan x

Eileen said...

OOOOOOOoooooooooo love this one Lyndsey. Think I have a thing for blue atm. Great design, layout and colouring. It's beautiful
Eileen x

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

This is so beautiful, I love how you coloured the image. Fabulous image too. ;)
Thanks for joining DC.

Hugs, Rosalien

Donna said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey and so striking in blue and white...your added detail is amazing :) Donna ♥ x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...