Thursday 21 June 2012

Punting Along

Hi all,

Well I have finally got my laptop back and up and running again, so I have a lovely big screen to look at now instead of Oli's litttle netbook thing lol!!. Just got to go through all the hassle of uploading all my programmes back on here now.

Anyway today sees a new challenge over at Milkcoffee and this fortnight our theme is

Summer

We would like to see your summer inspired creations - images, papers, colours ect (just let us know what your inpiration is. As always you dont have to use a Milkcoffee Image but we would sure love it if you did.

For my card I have used a gorgeous little image called Soya in leaf ship, I can just image her punting down the Thames on a hot sunny day. You will find her in the Milkcoffee store along with lot of other gorgeous images


And the inside, I almost always decorate the insides so thought I would show it you this time lol!!


I have teamed my image with some fabby summer themed papers that were free with Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine.

Please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates creations, if you enter our challenge whilst your there you could win 3 Digi's of your choice.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a great card Lyndsey, a real summery feel to it! Hugs Susan x

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the nice fresh summery colours. Caroline xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.fabulous summer colours and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...