Tuesday 26 June 2012

Owl Christmas Tree, Owl Christmas Tree .......

................. How lovely are your branches, ok so I am not going mad singing Christmas songs in the middle of June!!.

Today sees the first release of the new Christmas stamps from Little Claire, and Gill has chosen our first stamp to be released as Christmas Owl Tree. It is a gorgeous whimsical image, so much detail and such cute little creatures.


For my card I have teamed my image with some free HOTP papers that were free in a magazine last year. The card blank is an Elegant Fancy Edge, a MS border punch and the gorgeous MD poinsettia die.

If you look closely you will see that I have carefully!!, cut out a few of the owls and decoupaged them up.

Now if you would like a chance to get your hands on this stamp for FREE!!!, pop on over to the Little Claire Blog, tell us how many owls you can see on the tree & why you like this stamp and you will be put into a draw to win it - simples!!!

Thanks for popping by my blog today, sorry i have been absent for a few days been having lots of technical problems with my laptop. Anyways I ordered a new one yesterday and should be here by the weekend whoop whoop!!, I got my brother who is a bit of a computer whizz to help me choose and I should have a nice all singing, all dancing and much faster piece of kit to play with.

So whilst I have pinched Oli's little netbook again for a few hours, I am off to do a bit of hopping and catch up on some DT commenting while I'm at it too.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love this Lyndsey those papers are lovely, can't believe they were free! The poinsetta is beautiful love the embossed bit on it - am I being thicker than normal but what is a MD Die ahh .... is it Marianne Design?? Hugs Susan xx

Unknown said...

gosh a stunning christmas card..there ive said the dreaded word lol!!! hugs sassyxxx

Caroline said...

Hi Lyndsey gorgeous card the owl image is gorgeous and the design is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Vicky said...

Simply beautiful Lyndsey...

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.the owl tree is so cute and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...