Tuesday 19 June 2012

Meadow Sweet - DT card for Little Claire

Hi all,

Firstly I would like to apologise to my teamies at LC as I am a little late posting this card, it should have been posted on Saturday but the weekend seemed to run away with me - Slaps hand!!!!

Anyway, we have a new challenge over at Little Claire which this month our theme is :

Jubilee


Which is just right for the recent 'Jubilee' festivities, ongoing football and forthcoming Olympics and Paralympics. so we would like to see images, red/white/blue papers and any embellishments that show these celebrations.  

Our prize this month is a great set of sentiment stamps called 'Dictionary Definitions', worth £12.99.


So here is my card, I have chosen to use the fabulous Joie De Vivre stamp and coloured her up in our patriotic colours. I think she just sums up this summer to me, wouldn't we all like to be celebrating with the careless joy of running through a field full of flowers lol!!!


I have teamed my image with Portabello Road papers and some gorgeous flowers from WOC. The fabulous ribbon was actually tied around some PJ's I got for my birthday (fab freebie or what!!). The punched border stopper is a Martha Stewart & finished off with a Craftwork Card sentiment & pearls

Thanks so much for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx 

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Morning Lyndsey gorgeous card love the image which is coloured beautifully and the layout is fab. Caroline xxx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous, love it, very patriotic.
Hugs
Caz x

Laura said...

Hi Lyndsey, I love your card!! Very cute image and I like the colours you have used.
Laura xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Lyndsey - I love your lovely easel card. What a sweet image and the papers and embellies are fab!! Hugs Susan x

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Eileen said...

Never seen this image before but it is lovely. Great design and papers too.
Eileenx

HelenR said...

Lovely card! :) Helen R x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love the image and really stunning colours and design :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Gorgeous Lyndsey, love the colour way you have used xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...