Thursday 14 June 2012

Birthday Cupcakes

Hi all,

Remember me telling you in my last post about Rich's Bungee, well we heard some news today that after we had left one of the bungee ropes broke whilst in motion. Apparently the cage was swinging by the one rope and crashing into the support posts. The 2 riders had cuts and bruises but were ok luckily, but a bit shocked I bet!!!!. I'm so glad we had left and the kids didn't have to see that happen, I don't know what I would have done if that had been Rich & Mart up there when it happened.

Anyway today sees a new showcase over at Milkcoffee and this week we are showcasing Birthday Celebration images. I used Birthday Girl with Bunny Ears for my card, isn't she just adorable!. She is available with lots more gorgeous images in the Milkcoffee Store.


I coloured her with Promarkers and teamed her with some fabulous Fancy Pants papers that are free with the latest issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft. The ribbon is from Dovecraft that has been in my stash for ages and a few! WOC flowers to finish.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, will be back soon with cards for Totally Gorjuss & Little Claire.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Inky Impressions - Celebrations

Truely Scrumptious - Flowers

Paper Shelter - Anything Goes

Passion for Promarkers - Lots of Layers

Scrap Creations - Celebrations

17 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Lyndsey your card is just adorable! Love the papers and ribbon and beautiful colouring too! Hugs Susan x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.your colours are fab and i love the stunning image ;D
so glad to hear noone was seriously hurt in the bungee accident.


xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Lyndsey...really love the layout hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Mary J said...

Oh a sweet sweet card Lyndsey!

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie I love this, perfect creation hugs Pops x x x

Kerry said...

Wow Beautiful card love the bright colours & image. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

Unknown said...

Great minds and all that lol.. I love this image too xx

Great card xx

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Lyndsey - fab colouring and gorgeous colours!! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP, hugs Juliexx

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the image, the ribbon is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Joey xx

Tonya said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the colors and papers. Thank you for joining us for the Inky Impressions challenge.

bren said...

hi just wanted to say your card is just beautiful well done,sending big hugs craft-mad-manning

Jackie said...

What a sweet card, I just love the color you used on this! Thank you for joining us this week at the Inky Impressions Challenge! ~Jackie, Inky DT

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lyndsey, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "lots of layers" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Basement Stamper said...

Love everything about this card, the beautiful coloring, the flowers, the pearls-just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations this week!

Judith said...

I knew I didn't trust those bungees!

Gorgeous bright colours - love your cute little image thanks for playing along at inky impressions this week hugs Judith x

Shari said...

Love your color choices on this sweet card!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...