Friday 4 May 2012

You can share my umbrella

Hi all

As promised I am back today with another Loverly Jubblies card from the new Little Claire range.  The image I am showing today is called Robert & Daisy and arent they just so sweet.


I have again used the Tea Party papers available in store along with the Die Cut Bunting and fabby little Die Cut Message Tags.

Promarkers used to colour image

Antique Pink, Dusky Rose, Budding Rose
China Blue, Denim Blue, Powder Blue
Lush Green, Mint Green, Fresh Meadow
Gold, Mustard, Buttercup
Walnut, Cinnamon, Tan
Dusky Pink, Blush, Almond
Cool Grey 4, 3, 1

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to see my DT card for Totally Gorjuss

Lyndsey xx

** Edited - Is it just me or does anyone else seem to be noticing linked words in peoples blog posts, that are nothing but bloomin advertisements. Some have appeared in my posts and I havent put the link there!!!!! **

8 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, i luv all the pastel papers and colours you have used, and in such a sweet image. Lovely. Janette x

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the image and the bunting is fab.
Hugs
Caz x

Unknown said...

now this is special...really love the pastel colours that bunting is fabulous and the image is as cute as it could possibly be fabulous creation hugs sassyxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Lyndsey what a gorgeous card cute image and love the bunting! I have the same problem on my blog and have asked for advice but it is everywhere - even in the comments above. Must e Blogger trying to cash in on us but I can't imagine anyone being fooled into thinking they will win an I Phone or I Pad by clicking these links. If you find a way of getting rid I would love to know! xx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...:o)

have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.the image is really sweet and i love your pretty colours :D
i can`t see any links on your blog or others?
wonder why some of us can see them and some of us can`t, strange.hope you find out whats causing it hun.

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is so gorgeous Lyndsey, love the gorgeous layers and very pretty pastels.

Donna x

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Beautiful card.love the pastel colors and banner.Love the colored image.Hope your healing is going well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...