Wednesday 9 May 2012

Sweet Princess Rose - DT for MMCS





Hi all

Today sees a new challenge over at My Mums Craft Shop and this week our theme is

Fairytales

We are sponsered by the fabulous




For my card I have used the gorgeous Rose & Felix as I think she looks a bit like a princess with her beautiful hair & flowers. I have teamed her with some fabby MME papers and lots of WOC flowers. A bit of pink Tulle and a little princess crown charm to finish.



Please do pop on over to the Challenge Blog and check out my team mates wonderful creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to see my DT card for Milkcoffee.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Edith said...

Lyndsey, your card is so sweet! Love that image and your coloring, too! Beautiful details!
Have a great time!
Edith

Carol Willis said...

Really, love this. Love the soft colours, the image, the DPs and the embellies. Did I mention that I love this?!!
Hugs
Caz x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is just lovely Lyndsey beautiful flower arrangements and that glass heart pin is gorgeous. Love the image too - the cat looks like he has just had a fright bless him! xx

Vicky said...

So very pretty Lyndsey...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

wow this is gorgeous lyndsey.fab swet image and i really love yourn pretty colours and details ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...