Thursday 24 May 2012

Sit back & Relax - DT card for Milkcoffee

Hi all,

Today sees a new challenge over at Milkcoffee, we didn't do too well with entries last challenge so lets hope we do better with this one.

Our theme this fortnight is

Diecuts

We would like to see lots Die Cuts on your creations. 

For my creation I have used the fabulous Tiffany Reading available along with lots of other gorgeous images in store.


I have teamed Tiffany with some fabby papers from Echo Park. She was been cut out using a Spellbinders Label, the flower is a Spellbinders Die and the swirl is a Cheery Lynn Die. I have added a bit of hand stitching around the edge of the card and finished off with an organza bow.

Please do pop by the challenge blog, join in the fun and check out my team mates fabulous creations. The prize is 3 Digi's of your choice and our Top 3 get a free digi too!!!!

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to see my DT card for Cardmadfairy.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Divas by Design - Flourish

I love Promakers - Die Cuts

Deep Ocean - Swirls

Scrap Creations - Bingo - Digi Image/Die Cuts/Flower

Southern Girls - Die Cuts/Punches

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card... Love the details...
Hugs
Kim
x

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful creation sweetie, looks fabulous ♥ Pops x

Carol Willis said...

Lovely card Lindsey. Loving the image and the gorgeous colour combo.
Hugs
Caz x

Unknown said...

what a beautiful card colours are so lovey too..hugs sassyx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is divine Lyndsey love the colours. The image is really pretty and I think that must be a cocktail she is sipping! Have a great day hugs Susan x

coops said...

wow so gorgeous lyndsey.i love your colours and details and a really stunning image :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey! Really love the image, she's fab. Lovely colours and design too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card.Thanks for joining us at Divas this week

Lorraine said...

Really gorgeous card. Love your colours. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Wendy said...

So gorgeous, fabulous image and love your flourish & flower...Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
Wendy xx

craftymum said...

this is gorgeous Lyndsey

hugs Sarah x

Siv said...

Wow, what a beautiful card! Love your colouring!
Thank you so much for joining the Southern Girls' Challenge! Hope to see you again!
Hugs Siv

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful colours!! Thanks for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck!!
Hugs Hazel xx

PS. I have candy on my blog!!
http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2002/04/my-better-late-than-never-candy.html

sara said...

really pretty card love the image thanks so much for joining us at deep ocean this week
hugs sara x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...