Saturday 26 May 2012

Pretty as a Rose - DT card for Totally Gorjuss

Hi all,

How are you enjoying this fabulous weather we have been having over the last few days, we are at a friends BBQ later today so hope it stays sunny & hot!!.

Anyway as its Saturday its time for a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss, this week we would like to see

Something New

That could be new home, new baby, new job or even new craft stash!!

We are sponsered today by the fabulous Sarah at

Craft All Day Ltd

For my card I have gone with the new stash theme, as I have a lot of new stuff I haven't played with yet due to having my op. Some of the products I have used are available over in Sarah's shop - follow the pink links.


I have used a very cute and pretty little Bildmalarna stamp and teamed here with some gorgeous floral papers from Raspberry Road which are free with this months Cardmaking & Papercraft Mag. The Card Blank, Magnolia Fence Die, Ribbon, Flowers & Pin are all available from Craft all Day.

Promarkers used to colour image

Coral, Dusky Pink, Blush
Cocoa, Cinnamon, Tan, Satin
Antique Pink, Dusky Rose, Budding Rose
Island Lagoon, Soft Green, Pastel Green
Olive Green, Lime Green

Thanks for popping by my blog today, enjoy your weekend.

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Really pretty Lyndsey! Have a fab BBQ hugs Susan x

Vicky said...

Such a pretty card Lyndsey...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Joey said...

Gosh Lyndsey she is so cute! what a gorgeous image, love the little fence too. Joey x

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

wow so beautiful lyndsey.gorgeous sweet image and i love your pretty details and colours ;D

xx coops xx

PatR said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey and such a cute image. I wonder who it reminded me of? xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...