Tuesday 8 May 2012

Pack up your troubles

Hi all,

Before I show you my card today, I just wanted to say that I was very excited yesterday to be chosen as a Cupcake Cutie over on the Cupcake Craft Challenge for my Loverly Jubblie King Robert & Queen Daisy Card whoop whoop, thanks girls !!!



Anyway I have another Loverly Jubblie sample for you today, just one more after this and I have finished the collection. Todays card I have made using the very cute Travelling Daisy.






I have made a circular rocking card and used the faux lace technique round the edge with a MS Punch. I have teamed the image with some fabby paper from Echo Park and some gorgeous WOC flowers. The senitment is a sneak peak of a new set Dictionary Definitions which will be available at Little Claire from 14th May 2012.

Promarkers used to colour image

Gold, Mustard, Buttercup
Coral, Dusky Pink, Blush, Pastel Pink
China Blue, Denim Blue, Powder Blue
Crimson, Poppy, Berry Red
Carmine, Rose Pink, Blossom
Cocoa, Caramel, Sandstone, Vanilla

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to see my DT card for My Mums Craft Shop.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Anything but Square

Papertake Weekly - Cute, Cute, Cute

Stamp & Create - For the ladies

The Crazy Challenge - Card for a Child

Dream Valley - For a special lady

17 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

This is simply stunning sweetie x x x

Carol Willis said...

A well deserved win and another lovely card. Fabulous image and I love the strong colour combo.
Hugs
Caz x

Joey said...

Congrats Lyndsey, love this card, great shape and really love that red gingham paper. Joey x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Another beautiful Jubilee card from you Lyndsey it is really pretty!! xx

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.the shape is fab and stunning sweet image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Another fabulous creation Lyndsey...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Lyndsey, this is stunning hun. Love the pretty gingham and the scrummy flowers.

Donna x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely stunning sweetie, great shape & love all the detail..
Congrats on being Cupcake cutie..so well deserved :o)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Diane's Card Designs said...

Awww Lyndsey this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the shape of the card and the image is so adorable.
Diane xx

Sally said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and great colours.
Thanks for joint our Anything but Square challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink.
Hugs Sally xxx

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley this week

Carrie's Corner said...

I love the card style you created. I may to give this one a try! Very fun! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey :-) such a cute image and the sentiment, papers and shape are all fabulous ,, LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

mae said...

Gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us at Stamp & Create Challenge!

Hugs,
Mae

goldie said...

This is an adorable card!LOve your,layout and cloring!
Thanks for joining us at CCH #118!

DesignerDiva said...

This is totally fabulous Lyndsey I love the red and white
Thanks for joining the Ladybirds this week at LCI and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Julie said...

How cute is this card Lyndsey! love the image you've coloured to perfection! Thanks for sharing it with the Ladybugs "anything but square" challenge this time. Hugs,Julie.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...