Saturday 5 May 2012

Mr Strongman - DT for Totally Gorjuss



Hi all,

Its the first challenge of the month over at Totally Gorjuss, so that means is time for a 

Sketch

and as always we are sponsered by the fabulous

joannasheen

Here is the Sketch



So for my card I have followed the sketch closely and this is the card I made for my Dad's birthday. Now the card is a bit of a joke as he goes to the gym and sometime thinks he has the perfect bod lol!!!!, although I have to admit in his younger days he wasn't far off.



I have used a fabulous Mo Manning image called Mr Strongman and being as it has a circus feel to it I used bright and funky papers and a Red & Yellow colour combo which reminds me of the circus. A few stars and a bit of bunting to finish.

Please do pop on over to the Challenge Blog and check out my team mates Gorjuss creations and maybe even have a go at the sketch yourself.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Joey said...

Lyndsey this is fabulous, and made me smile, great card. Joey x

Carol Willis said...

Haha! Love this. Fab image and gorgeous colour combo.
Hugs
Caz x

Vicky said...

Simply fabulous Lyndsey...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is brilliant Lyndsey love the image and the bright colours you have used, fab banner x

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creation sweetie x x x

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Thank you for making me smile.Love the image.Might just do one for Fathers Day.Very cute banner and colors.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

oh this is fantastic lyndsey.the image is brilliant and stunning bright colours and bunting :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! Lyndsey this is a fab card. love the image and bunting.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Lol such a fun card, I love these papers :o) Hugs, Lisa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...