Friday 18 May 2012

Fishing for Grandad

Hi all,

Another look at one of the boy stamps from the loverly Jubblie range from Little Claire. I have used the very cute Maybe image - maybe he will catch a fish, maybe he wont who knows?!!.


I have teamed him with some fabby bright papers that were a magazine freebie a while ago, and made my little fishing net in the corner by cutting up a dishcloth. A bit of trim and candi to finish it off.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to see my DT card for Totally Gorjuss.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Lyndsey this is a real cute collection and you have made some adorable cards with them. This one is fab! Hugs Susan x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Super cute card. Your colouring is perfect and I love the little 'fishing net' in the corner. Great detail!
Caroline xxx

Mary J said...

Oh this is so fab Lynsey - just love your colouring and that layout!

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.your papers are fab and great image and colours :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...