Friday 11 May 2012

Chocolate Orange flowers

Hi all

I have some super news for you today, you may have already noticed it in my sidebar but if not i'll tell you. I have been asked to join the team over at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge. Their challenges run fortnightly on a Friday and you need to use a Digi Image in your creation, other than following the challenge theme thats it.

So the theme for this fortnight's challenge is

Clean & Simple

Well I don't really do Clean and Simple as I like my flowers, ribbons ect too much, so this card was definately a challenge for me. I wanted to keep adding things to it lol!!!,  I have used the lovely Flowers 2 Digi Stamp which you will find over at Cardmadfairy's Creations.


I printed the image off 3 times, once onto white card and twice onto patterned paper. Once I had Die Cut round the white image I used the pattern papers to decoupage up the flower to give it dimension, then added some fabby little chocolate coloured candi as the centres. The leaves were printed onto another piece of white card, coloured using Promarkers and again decoupaged up.

The gorgeous papers are from the new First Edition pad called Boho Chic, and the fancy frame is an X-Cut Die.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Also do pop back tomorrow to see my first offical DT card for the Little Claire Monthly Challenge and as always on a sat my DT card for Totally Gorjuss.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Sweet N Sassy Digi Challenge - Feminine

Simply Create Too - Mothers Day/Feminine

Do you stack up challenge - Flowers

Little Miss Muffet - Flowers

Sisterhood of Crafters - May Flowers


14 comments:

Eileen said...

A lovely card with clean simple lines. Love the papers you have used
Eileen x

Shelly said...

Hi Lyndsey Marie! Oh wow what a pretty card, I love the cleaness of it, and the flowers look great in 3D! Hugs, Shelly x

Jenni said...

Love this card Lyndsey,the colour combo is fab and your paperpiecing is too!
Jenni x

Vicky said...

So beautiful Lyndsey...those flowers are amazing hun :o)

hope you have a lovely weekend sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.stunning cas design and i love the flowers. huge congrats on your new DT ;D

xx coops xx

Debra Miller said...

Love your CAS layout and the flowers are beautiful Lyndsey. Thanks for joining the Little Miss Muffet May Flowers Challenge! x Deb

Gillian said...

Hi Lyndsey great to have you as a new team member. I love what you have done with your card, the frame and little bit of coloured paper really help the image to stand out. Hugs Gillian.

Unknown said...

That is so elegant

kitten - DYSU team

Rae said...

Love what you did with this card design. The colors are fantastic, too!

Darlene said...

OH WOW! These flowers are AWESOME! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘MAY FLOWERS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

WencheP said...

Beautiful and elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Stephanie said...

So Pretty, thanks for playing at SNSDC this week.

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Lyndsey: Your entry is wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too for our Challenge #13 - Mother's Day [or Feminine] Challenge.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Very pretty!! I love the paper pieced flowers. Thank you for playing along at the SNSDC.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...