Thursday 10 May 2012

Bloomin Wonderful - DT for Milkcoffee

MilkCoffee Challenge

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at Milkcoffee Challenge and this fortnight we would like to see

Buttons & Bling

For my card I have used the very dreamy Spring Celine Holding Flowers which is available along with lots of other gorgeous images at Milkcoffee.
I went for a very pretty look with my card and did something a little different. The pink paper and bling pearl swirl are directly on the front of the card blank. Then I have added the aperture piece on top with thick foam tape to make it look like a frame and give it a bit of dimension.




Please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations and join in the fun whilst your there. Remember you dont have to use a Milkcoffee image but we would love it if you did.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop by my blog tomorrow I have some excting news to share with you.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Jellypark Challenges - Girly Girl

Charisma Cardz - Pink & Girly

Crafts & Me - Punches/Die Cuts


7 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Just gorgeous Lyndsey love the pearls on the card and that is one cute image! Mmmmmm I wonder what the exciting news could possibly be??? xx

Wishcraft said...

Fabulously pretty Lyndsey, love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

wow so pretty lyndsey.gorgeous image and i love your colours and all those fabulous pearls ;D

xx coops xx

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Lindsey !

Beautiful card. Pretty girl. Magnificent papers. Interesting layout. Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

NGCARDS said...

Super cute creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz! xxx

CraftyGirl said...

Thank you for joining us for our "Bling" challenge at The Stamping Boutique. I hope you join us again very soon.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
TSB DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card, great style, so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Charisma.
Joanne x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...