Saturday 21 April 2012

Wee Sams special delivery - DT for Totally Gorjuss


Hi all,

Back again with another challenge for Totally Gorjuss, this week our theme is

Boys Toys

So we would like to your male themed creations.

We are sponsered this week by the generous


So for my card I have used a very cute Wee Stamps Topper which I picked up at the NEC last month. They are so fabulous when you need a quick card.


The papers are MME blink of an eye and I found a bit of brown twill left over from the shop, which I thought was fab and a bit more masuline for a boys card than ribbon. A few buttons with tied with Bakers Twine to finish.

Please pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates Gorjuss creations.

Lyndsey xx

16 comments:

Keira said...

I don’t even know the way I finished up right here, however I assumed this publish was great. I do not realize who you are but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger in case you are not already. Cheers!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Lyndsey love your card he is a cutie isn't he? Love the papers with it its a really sweet male card. Hope you are feeling better x

Hazel said...

Hey Lyndsey

Lovely card - and such a great image.

Hope you're feeling better.

Take care

Toodles

Hazel x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey. Such a sweet image and beautiful backing papers.
Diane xx
p.s Hope your getting plenty of rest. Can't wait to see you. Take care xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love the adorable image and stunning colours and design :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous and adorable card.
luv
Debby

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Caz x

Mary J said...

How fab Lyndsey! Your colouring is amazing and the layout brilliant!!

Hope you are ok sweetie!

Shelby said...

Beautiful coloring! Love the clean lines on this layout and the sentiment works perfectly!

Shelby

Sue said...

Hi Lyndsey
a gorgeous card, awesome colouring, great papers & design, sue,x

Kerry said...

I really love this layout Lyndsey .. the topper is super cute...I really thought you coloured it!! xx

Gaynor said...

Fabbie card...........fabbie you xx

Sheena said...

Gorgeous card - such a cute image! Sheena xx

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Beautiful!love the color and LO.Hope you are doing well.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab card, love the colours.

Paola ♥ said...

Fantastic card!
This is so beautiful!
I love it!

Hugs
Paola

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...